Xbox App/Game Bar Error Codes: 0x8923401C , 0x89231906, and 0x89234013 in Party chat

For the past week i've been getting these error codes in parties randomly. I've tried every online solution I could find both on Microsoft support pages to Reddit. I only get these errors on PC, never on my Xbox One console. I use the game bar mostly, but get the issues on the Xbox Console Companion App aswell on the beta versions of said Apps. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1903.
Hi, Frostaroni

My name is Smith and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

I recommend you check these methods to repair any Windows problem.

Press the Start key and type the word CMD, right click on the command prompt and select Run as administrator, enter the following commands one by one followed by the Enter key:
•- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
•- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
•- DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup
•- sfc /scannow

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/947821...

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, Frostaroni

My name is Smith and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

I recommend you check these methods to repair any Windows problem.

Press the Start key and type the word CMD, right click on the command prompt and select Run as administrator, enter the following commands one by one followed by the Enter key:
•- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
•- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
•- DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup
•- sfc /scannow

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/947821...

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.
I ran all the commands as requested. No errors were prompted in the Command Prompt and everything completed to 100%. I joined a party through the game bar and got Error Code 0x8923401C. My exact windows version and/or build is Windows Version 10.0.18362.175. Also My PC is a 64 bit OS if that helps

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I recommend you to completely repair Windows, First, it would be a good idea to backup your personal files and photos

https://www.intowindows.com/repair-windows-10-i...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 337 Applies to: