WordBiz 1.8.7 compatibility with Windows 10?

Ii have downloaded the program, but cannot sign in to play Scrabble.  The Control Panel says, "unavailable."  Is it not compatible with Windows 10 or if it is, what am I doing wrong!  I have e-mailed isc, but have not received any answer.

Hi,

There might've been a problem during the installation of the program. Please answer a few things so we can assist you better:

• What browser did you use to download WordBiz?
  • Do you see WordBiz on the list of installed apps in Apps & features?

Let's review the list of apps on your computer to repair WordBiz. Follow these steps:

1. Click on Start.
  2. Open Settings.
  3. Choose System.
  4. Select Apps & features.
  5. Select WordBiz then click on Modify or Reset.
  6. If you don't have either options, choose Uninstall.
  7. Use a different browser then download the program from the official source.

Feel free to leave your questions if you have any.

Good luck.

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

There might've been a problem during the installation of the program. Please answer a few things so we can assist you better:

• What browser did you use to download WordBiz?
  • Do you see WordBiz on the list of installed apps in Apps & features?

Let's review the list of apps on your computer to repair WordBiz. Follow these steps:

1. Click on Start.
  2. Open Settings.
  3. Choose System.
  4. Select Apps & features.
  5. Select WordBiz then click on Modify or Reset.
  6. If you don't have either options, choose Uninstall.
  7. Use a different browser then download the program from the official source.

Feel free to leave your questions if you have any.

Good luck.

Thank you for your response to my question about WordBiz.  I followed your instructions. "Modify" was not a choice, so I uninstalled the WordBiz download.  I had used the Microsoft Edge browser, but I then downloaded Google Chrome and installed WordBiz again.  

Clicking on the Desktop Icon for the program, a window first comes up asking if I want to allow the unknown app to make changes to my device.  Clicked "yes" and then a small window appears asking to choose a language - which I chose English (USA).  Then the WordBiz window appears (looks as it always has), requesting my handle and password, none of which works, remembering that in the Control Panel list of Apps & Features, WordBiz is still showing as "unavailable," even after I downloaded it again and using a different browser.  Any further suggestions as to a course of action?  

Gene 

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Apps may appear unavailable if the installation or authentication has not been completed. It seems that the program requires you to log in first before you can successfully open it in Windows 10. Please reach out to the Internet Scrabble Club support team to address the issue about the WordBiz setup.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Ii have downloaded the program, but cannot sign in to play Scrabble.  The Control Panel says, "unavailable."  Is it not compatible with Windows 10 or if it is, what am I doing wrong!  I have e-mailed isc, but have not received any answer.
Found a site with the suggestion that I check for compatibility, at which time I was given instructions on changing the compatibility with Windows 10.  Did that and that solved the problem and am now able to use Word Biz 1.8.7.  Thanks for your input.  

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 21, 2023 Views 1,635 Applies to: