Windows updates fail for Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 (KB2460011) over and over again and i dont have office 2010.

I have been seeing this update error (Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 (KB2460011) 64-bit Edition - Error 0x8024002d) for a month or long...How to solve this problem ...???

Oh, I have MS Office 2016 installed on my machine not Office 2010.

Thanks!

Original title: How long I need to see this Windows Update error?

Answer
Answer

Hi,

Thank you for updating.

In Windows 10, your device is always kept up to date with the latest features and fixes. Updates and drivers are installed automatically, with no need to select which updates are needed or not needed. In rare cases, a specific driver or update might temporarily cause issues with your device, and in this case you will need a way to prevent the problematic driver or update from reinstalling automatically the next time Windows Updates are installed.

You cannot stop Automatic Windows updates on Windows 10 but you can block certain updates for any particular driver. I suggest you to refer the steps provided by Rohit Chettri on the below thread link to block update of a driver software.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_update/how-to-block-automatic-reinstall-of-a-driver-or/bff07224-4ce2-4b42-ab29-68c3a305d730

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan N

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 14, 2024 Views 3,436 Applies to: