Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring

I have tried during the last 2 months to join the Insider Program. Each time after downloading, and after trying to install I get this Error Message:

Actualización de Windows 10

Translated:

Windows 10 Update

What needs your attention
The following points require your attention in order to continue with the installation and to preserve your Windows configuration and your personal files and applications.
This computer can not be upgraded to Windows 10.
The computer has a driver or service that is not ready for this version of Windows 10. No action is required. Once the problem is solved, Windows Update will offer this version of Windows 10 automatically. 

WHEN WILL THIS PROBLEM BE SOLVED?

Thanks

Lo que quiere tu atención

Los puntos siguientes requieren tu atención para poder continuar con la instalación y conservar tu configuración de Windows y tus archivos personales y aplicaciones.

Este equipo no se puede actualizar a Windows 10.

El equipo tiene un controlador o un servicio que no estás listo para esta versión de Windows 10. No se requiere ninguna acción. una vez resuelto el problema, Windows Update ofrecerá esta versión de Windows 10 automáticamente.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2019 Views 39 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
You really need to read my previous reply and follow the instructions I gave you. They are 100% correct and you just need follow them.

Its very clear.

- You want to get on the Windows Insider channel.
- You tried doing it through Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Insider.

- Your summary report shows you are running Windows 10 1809, build 17763.

This means, when you download the latest Windows Insider Preview ISO from:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

It will be build 18343

The logic of this is, 18343 is higher than 17763.

So, you are going to upgrade over 17763, which will automatically put your system on the Insider Ring.

After that, you check Windows Update and download the latest Insider build which is now targetting 19H2 (fall 2019).

The latest build of this writing being pushed through Windows Update on the Insider Ring is 18898.

I would also advise you also update your BIOS to the latest version. Your BIOS is from 2012 and latest BIOS update is from 2014. Windows 10 Feature Updates are requiring BIOS updates more often these days to improve performance and stability.

BIOS Update May 2014
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1155/P...

Chipset drivers September 2015
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/misc/utils/M...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Best regards,
Andre Da Costa
Independent Advisor for Directly

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.