Windows Security Centre Screen Blank

Hi,

For a few months now, opening WSC has resulted in a blank pane - no options or anything like that. I saw that having other antiviruses installed might cause this, so I've since uninstalled my other software which did not fix the issue - I now have Malwarebytes which I run once a week. Is there any way to restore WSC without completely resetting my laptop? 

Answer
Answer
Hi, I'm Benedict, an Independent Advisor. I'm here to help you.

Kindly try doing a repair upgrade. This will reinstall Windows 10 with the option of keeping your files and all installed apps.
Just go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
And under "Create Windows 10 installation media", click the "Using the tool to upgrade this PC to Windows 10" to show more information and guidelines on how to do the repair upgrade.

It will only take time to download the installation files and reinstall Windows 10 on your PC. And this will restore the missing Windows Security and fix all corrupted system files. Also, after the process of repair upgrade, you have to download and install system updates and latest security intelligence in Settings > Windows Update settings.

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Benedict P.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 1, 2021 Views 13 Applies to: