Windows Media Player icon missing from taskbar

Hi ,

I have been using windows 7.The windows media player icon which resided in taskbar is missing.

I dont know the reason why it disappears.In depth to my knowledge i didn't voluntarily tried to remove it.

Even i dont know when it disappears.But i can find the program and is working normally as usual.

I am asking the reason why it disappears.

H@R!
Answer
Answer

You can pin (stick programs to the taskbar) and un-pin (remove programs from the taskbar) icons to make them show up and vanish.  Try finding Windows Media Player in your All Programs listing, then instead of left-clicking it to run it right-click it instead and select "Pin to Taskbar".  That should put it back again.

<hari2202> wrote in message news:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...

Hi ,

I have been using windows 7.The windows media player icon which resided in taskbar is missing.

I dont know the reason why it disappears.In depth to my knowledge i didn't voluntarily tried to remove it.

Even i dont know when it disappears.But i can find the program and is working normally as usual.

I am asking the reason why it disappears.

H@R!

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Pin it to the start menu and see if it will stay, then try to pin it to the taskbar again.

Mcafee/Norton/IOBit security should not be Installed on a functioning computer=FreeAdvice

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 18, 2024 Views 4,555 Applies to: