Windows Hello PIN error/troubleshoot - please consider disabling that options for future windows computers.

This is the message that i get when i try to remove or change the pin i created, it it not letting me do anything, there are no other option, i cannot access my emails through my email app until this issue is fixed. i have been waiting to speak to a virtual agent for hours and i don't know what else to do.

when i click on the "tap or click here to fix it" it tells me "to put my pin in" or to click on "i forgot my pin", when i do both it sends me to settings/accounts/sign-in options and the message above it what is shown, it is like a never ending loop.

can someone help, please?

I really hate that Windows Hello Pin option, it is terrible, you use it, it traps you and there's nowhere to go

Answer
Answer
Hi SarahCadet, I am Paulo. I'm an Independent Advisor and an individual like you inclined to help.

Is your computer under an organization? If not, have you recently sign in a work account? If yes, you can go to Settings > Accounts > Access work or school > Select the work email then Disconnect

If this is a personal computer, then that should make PIN available again.

Let me know how it goes.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 30, 2021 Views 36 Applies to: