Windows does not start or does not start at all.

When I turn on my computer and load my operating system, it keeps loading and showing the logo as if it were "frozen" or blocked, I have already restarted it and it remains the same, what do I do?

Question Info

Last updated May 13, 2019 Views 9 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
Hi. William
My name is Ben
Independent Advisor
I hope to help.

To not reinstall Windows 10 You can make a Hard Reset on your Computer:

1.- Turn off using the power button.

2.- Turn on and just appear the logo of the computer, (Press f11).

3.- This will allow us to enter the restoration menu, and here we can choose between completely restoring the machine to its factory state, or choosing a restoration point.

4.- Configure again and download important updates.

Run the file repair and analysis tool, this you can do this way:

• Use the key combination, Windows + X. In the menu that appears, select "System symbol (Administrator)" or "PowerShell (Administrator)".

• In the window that will open, enter the following command: Sfc / scannow

On the other hand, you can also perform a clean boot, this way you will avoid running third-party applications during Windows startup, here are the steps:

1. Log in to the computer as an administrator. For more information, see Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

2. Click on Start and type msconfig.

3. Select System Configuration from the search results.

Important: If your computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may prevent you from completing these steps. It is recommended that you do not use the System Configuration Utility to modify the advanced startup options of the computer unless prompted by a Microsoft technical support engineer. If it does, the equipment may be unusable.

4. On the Services tab of the System Settings dialog box, click or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click or click Disable all.

5. On the Home tab of the System Settings dialog, click or click Open Task Manager.

6. On the Home tab of the Task Manager, select each startup item and click Deactivate.

7. Close the Task Manager.

8. On the Home tab of the System Settings dialog box, click or click OK, and then restart the computer.

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.