Windows Can't be activated with code 0xC004C003

Last year, I bought Windows 10 Pro(I was on Home China) from Microsoft Store and tried to install it on my machine, but I blue-screened while installing and I had to reinstall the system.

Recently, I installed Windows 10 Pro(via the MediaCreationTool) on another machine and signed in to the account that I used to buy Pro, but it said that Windows cannot be activated (0xC004C003). Then I tried troubleshooting, but then it gave me the error code: 0xc002001b. I also updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and checked the internet, but it still doesn't work.

So how can I activate it?

Answer
Answer
Good Day HouyuanLu

Is the email address you used to purchase the Pro license is the same as the one you are currently using in your account now?

If yes, you can try to reach out to Microsoft directly to validate the license you purchase and check if they can resend the license key and use it to activate the Pro version.

Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.
*This is a public forum and I do not work for Microsoft nor do I have access to any user accounts. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 21, 2022 Views 2 Applies to: