Windows Boot Manager Fails (status: 0x0000225)

Hello guys,

I was reading about the problem with the Windows Boot Manager here at this comunity but nothing help me. I have a ASUS Sabertooth Z77 and I do not know how to fix this problem. If you can help me with this. I am using Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64, and it was installed in a Solid State Drive. Please, let me know if you have any solution for this problem. Thank you so much in advanced and have a great day. 

Answer
Answer

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, you are experiencing issue with Windows Boot Manger fails (status: 0x0000225) on the system.

I certainly understand your concern.

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by “gthwoo” replied on August 27, 2011 in the following Microsoft Community link given below and check if that helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-64-bit-bootmanager-fails-with-status/1f44c456-fe03-4d13-84f1-8d052ef42bda

Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Regards
Jayant Gupta - Microsoft Support Engineer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 30, 2023 Views 1,725 Applies to: