Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation HIGH CPU USAGE

My PC has a Realtek audio driver from Dell manufacturer with Waves maxx audio driver. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation is using about 25% CPU usage. Enhancements tab is not appearing on playback properties. I want to disable enhancements to reduce high CPU usage.

I don't want to install Microsoft's High Definition Audio Device for enhancements tab to appear. Is there any way to reduce high CPU usage while having the Realtek audio driver?

My PC has a Realtek audio driver from Dell manufacturer with Waves maxx audio driver. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation is using about 25% CPU usage. Enhancements tab is not appearing on playback properties. I want to disable enhancements to reduce high CPU usage.

I don't want to install Microsoft's High Definition Audio Device for enhancements tab to appear. Is there any way to reduce high CPU usage while having the Realtek audio driver?

When I install Microsoft's High Definition Audio Device, only the internal microphone is working and microphone on the headphones is not listening to...(I've tried troubleshooting, setting up the microphone in control panel, reinstalling windows etc.. but nothing worked)

And the other thing is, the microphone on the headphones only listens with the older version of Realtek audio driver and not with the newer version of Realtek driver and High Definition Audio Device.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

i have alldata that runs 32 bit in window 10 need os 32 bit 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i have alldata that runs 32 bit in window 10 need os 32 bit 

I did not understand. Mine is a 64 bit based operating system.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 18, 2021 Views 370 Applies to: