Windows app crashes with error " igd10umd64.dll"

Original Title: Windows APPs not working

so many Apps I've Analyzed,NOT WORKING PROPERLY,I checked action center for solution,but it shows me NO SOLUTION FOUND.

Windows Store>Category>Music&Video>Music>edjing 
Windows Store>Category>gaming>JetpackJoyride
Windows Store>Category>gaming>RoyalRevolt

All above mentioned apps Doesn't Works mostly like 2 times it executes properly & 8 times just gets CRASH,whenever I go to event logs I Found Always this as mentioned below,Common Faulting module name is igd10umd64.dll

Please help
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Faulting application name: EdjingWindows8.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x51eeaeb9
Faulting module name: igd10umd64.dll, version: 9.17.10.2817, time stamp: 0x5009d17d
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000257a26
Faulting process id: 0x1da8
Faulting application start time: 0x01ce8c5efe795923
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\DJiT.edjing-DJmixerconsolestudio-PlayMixRecordShar_1.0.0.7_x64__3nf5xjt6s13jt\EdjingWindows8.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\igd10umd64.dll
Report Id: 3d83e2f7-f852-11e2-8044-642737cf888e
Faulting package full name: DJiT.edjing-DJmixerconsolestudio-PlayMixRecordShar_1.0.0.7_x64__3nf5xjt6s13jt
Faulting package-relative application ID: Apps

|
Answer
Answer

Hi Avant,

This could be due to issues with the graphics accelerator driver installed on the computer.

I would like to gather certain information on this issue:

1)      What is the Make and Model of the computer?

2)      Did you make any changes to the display driver prior to this issue on the computer?

I would suggest you to run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps. You can follow the methods:

Method 1:

Refer the link to run the app troubleshooter:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

I would suggest you to refer to the manufacturer website to download and install the latest display driver on the computer. If you find that the versions of the latest driver aon the webiste and that of the driver installed on the computer are the same, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the current version of display driver to try and fix the issue.

Follow the steps:

Note: Please download the latest display driver from the manufacturer website before uninstalling the current driver.

a)            Press Windows and X key together and click on Device Manager.

b)            Locate the display adapter and expand it.

c)            Right click on display driver icon and select Uninstall.

d)            Follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall the current version of the driver.

e)            Open the download folder which contains the setup file of the latest driver.

f)             Double click on the setup file and follow the onscreen instructions to reinstall the driver.

For reference, you can refer to the link and try out the steps in it to try and fix the issue:

What to do if you have problems with an app:”

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Please let us know about the results on this issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 17, 2021 Views 20,702 Applies to: