Windows Activation

My Windows 10 was working just fine few days back before it started telling me, "The Windows license will expire soon" every time I boot up. When I clicked to go to the settings, it would show....

I did some research and I found out that my product key was needed to solve the problem. I used CMD and PowerShell to find

my product key. They both showed me the same key but when I input that key, it would say that my product key didn't work.

Finally after some more research I found my 'actual' product key in Regedit, and when I input that key it showed.....

So now am lost and have no idea of what to do next.
PS: The PC has Volume Licensed Product Key.

Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.

I apologize, unfortunately, a Volume license key is not advisable to use on a Personal consumer Windows PC. Did you purchase the license key separately or does the Windows is preinstalled and activated when you purchase the device?

Best regards,
Van
Van S.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I believe it was preinstalled from the beginning!!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi S1ksh1m,

If you purchase the PC recently, I recommend contacting the seller or the store and verifying with them if a genuine license is included when you purchase the product. Otherwise, the only option is to purchase a valid Windows license key that has the same edition of Windows installed on your PC either a Home or Pro edition to reactivate the system.

Best regards,
Van
Van S.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 5, 2023 Views 28 Applies to: