Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit english iso donwload

Hi,

I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit English product key with me , I want to download the product as my DVD is not working .I went to Microsoft download site "https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7" to download it , i verified my product key , it gave me drop down to select languages but in that English language is not present .I wanted English language. 

I don't know how to proceed from here. need assistant.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

You can download the setup from the link given below:

Refer the response provided by Marilyn O 

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/how-to-do-a-windows-repair-without-a-disc-on/b3fb915b-363a-47c0-b931-f2d5db8c75ff

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

You can download the setup from the link given below:

Refer the response provided by Marilyn O 

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/how-to-do-a-windows-repair-without-a-disc-on/b3fb915b-363a-47c0-b931-f2d5db8c75ff

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni

Hello Isha,

Thank you very much for your assistance.

When I go thread for which you have provided the link , In the response provided by Marilyn O their are some links to downlad the porduct but when i click on any one of them it takes me to this website

http://www.microsofthup.com/hupasia/home.aspx?country_id=IN  

and i don't know form here what to do , its asking me work email and program code.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Best,
Andre
twitter/adacosta
groovypost.com

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

Thanks for your assistance,

Very detailed and helpful post but it is not what i was looking for .

I have a retail copy of win 7 ultimate 64 bit , but as my DVD is not working i cannot fresh install OS,for that purpose i want to download the fresh copy but in Microsoft website English language copy is not available.  

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I AM PLAGUED BY THE SAME ISSUE.

I live in the US, but when I try to use my previously purchased Windows 7 key at Microsoft's Download Center, it only offers me a French or Korean installation ISOs. It's bizarre and infuriating.

And it's impossible to google any solutions because the keywords "Windows 7, English, and language" will pull up every incorrect URL on the internet.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Same Issue here! Spent an hour in a support chat and finally was told I have to reinstall Win 7 and given a download link for the ISO file. After entering my valid product key for the English language version I purchased the dropdown language choice only shows Korean! What is going on here?

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Still  struggling , did not get a solution.

Call to Microsoft was not helpful at all..

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Now i am thinking of downloading available language and after installing , i will update to English language package. 

Hope it works i do not see any other way to proceed called Microsoft , could not get solution from them .

I will download available language , then install it , then will update to English using windows updater as i have win 7 ultimate i think it should work. I will post it here if it works for me.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

OK, here's the latest on the total frustration with Microsoft!

Spent two hours waiting for a support chat, then another hour or so with a staff, explaining to him the language issue.

After giving him remote access he initiated a download of an English version file. This took five hours!

Now, when I entered the product key which was confirmed as valid, I'm getting the following error message during the install process: 

"The unattended answer file contains an invalid product key. Either remove the invalid key or provide a valid product key in the unattended answer file to proceed with Windows installation"

By the way, I tried to upload an image of this error message here using the picture upload function provided but after doing so, the post can't be submitted.....!! Another fail....!

Now, can anyone tell me what the hell is going on here with what is supposed to be a routine re-install.....! I have by now wasted about twelve hours on this without being any closer to a solution. Pitiful performance by Microsoft, who obviously are not monitoring this support section as by now there would have been a correction.

Update: After another two plus hours with a tech support staff, who was trying very hard to solve the issue but runs up agains the same problem that is unique to Microsoft and their Product Key mess.

The download I mentioned above was the wrong one as I need Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. This support staff after lengthy back and forth initiated a download. Why those versions can't be easily accessed and an ISO file downloaded without having to search Google for links, is beyond me!

Anyhow, the product key was again checked as valid BUT when I try to do a clean install from this disk file I again get a product key not accepted or valid error and the install aborts.

Still far from a solution after endless hours of frustration.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi JoeBuhler,

It looks like very peculiar problem.

I was trying to search for it on google but all results i got was related to VMware installation of windows 7,and rest was about the key been invalid.

If u get the solution for this plz do post it here.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 21, 2024 Views 11,114 Applies to: