Windows 11 Pro operating system Version 22H2 - "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows"

I currently own a Lenovo Yoga that came installed with Windows 10 Professional, but for some reason when I upgraded to Windows 11 it provided a Home version. I recently sent my Yoga for repairs and since my Yoga was returned I have a watermark of Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows.

The current version of windows I have is show in Figure 1 below:

When I try to activate I get...

However, as you can see I purchased a Windows 10 Professional Version from Lenovo. I have tried to correct this with Lenovo, but they said, "That Microsoft has to provide the product key" Can you please send the product key for my Product as shown in the figure below. This is the first time since my last repair and getting my Lenovo Yoga my machine has not has a "Sleep" issue, "FINALLY" Please provide me with a Product Key for WINDOWS 11 PROFESSIONAL. Issue resolved.

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
If you purchased your licence from Lenovo, then they are the ones that should have provided you with the product key for the licence they sold you.
Log into your Microsoft Account online, do you find a Windows Pro retail licence listed there, if not, then Lenovo did not provide your Microsoft Account details when they purchased that licence and the OEM licence on your device is indicating a Home Single Language version.

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 23, 2024 Views 995 Applies to: