Windows 11 Compatibility Message is not consistent with the PC Health Check

When I used PC Health App to check compatibility for Windows 11 on my ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F Gaming MB, It indicates that I have full compatibility. However, when I go to SETTINGS>UPDATE & SECURITY I get the message This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11. This is custom build gaming system with 64GB and Very fast Intel processor with all the gaming bells and whistles... What is the problem?

Device name

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz 3.79 GHz

Installed RAM 64.0 GB

Device ID

Product ID

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch Touch support with 9 touch points

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 21H1

Installed on ‎6/‎1/‎2021

OS build 19043.1320

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070

DirectX runtime version: 12.0

Hello FreedomWarrior,

Good day! I'm John and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

When you check your PC to see if it meets the hardware requirements for Windows 11 using the PC Health Check app, it provides real-time information compared to the Windows Update settings compatibility check which runs a scheduled task which will take time to show the actual result.

I recommend using the Windows 11 Installation assistant to upgrade to Windows 11 manually.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Note: It's always a good practice to backup your important files first before performing any Windows upgrade or reinstallation.

You can also check and try Sumit’s tutorial guide below on How to Install Windows 11 manually.
https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/10/instal...

**Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe.

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Kind regards,

John DeV
Independent Advisor

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 16, 2023 Views 187 Applies to: