Windows 11 4g usb dongle

Hello,

I have problem with Huawei E3372 LTE USB modem. In device manager I see device but with error

ERROR
"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Bad Image}

%hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x

"

Please do not write me steps to reinstall complete Windows or reset pc or clean boot .... I need help with drivers

ntb lenovo T14 gen2

Windows 11 Enterprise 22h2 build 22621.819

Hi MartinSVK,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

The best first option would be to uninstall the Huawei software and driver, then go to the Huawei website to download and install the latest version of the software and drivers from there.

https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/routers/...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2024 Views 5,899 Applies to: