windows 10 wont boot up on tablet

hi, i have a chuwi hi10 pro tablet that wont boot up windows 10, it says preparing automatic repair that nothing happens, a white square will flash on top left corner then goes to blue screen then nothing at all. android works fine this is only 3 months old, troubleshoot dose not work. have held down on/off button to restart and still the same
The following steps outline the steps to fix Windows failing to boot and you can boot to the advanced startup options.
http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/05/fix-win...\

Please let us know if you need any assistance.
Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Sumit

Always include PC Specs, Make and Model of the device. Ensure all the latest quality updates have been installed. It may take multiple replies to reach a satisfactory answer.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi g3og3og3o,

Start your Tablet, just as Windows attempts to load (spinning dots), press and hold Power Button for 5 - 10 seconds to perform a Hard Shut Down

Do this twice

On the third start Windows will boot into the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt . . . etc.

Please try each option one at a time, then see of Windows will boot . . .

Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Repair
See if Windows startup can repair itself

Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - System Restore
Check to see if you have a restore point you can go back to

If you do not have a Restore Point, go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart
Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode
Once in Safe Mode, backup your data if you do not already have a backup
Open Device Manager and check to make sure all your Drivers are up to date
Reboot to see if Windows will start Normally

If the above fails, go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Options - Reset this PC
Choose to keep your files and apps, just your files or to keep nothing
Then start the Reset

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks. im ok with laptops but new with tablets. continue to windows will go to preparing automatic repair wich i get the white square flash in corner then back to options, network connections there is only android on screen so go back to troubleshoot, reset this pc remove everything then just remove my files, says there was a problem resetting your pc, system restore no restore points have been created on computer drive, system image says windows cannot find a system image on computer, startup repair says couldn't repair your pc, 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

thank you for your time helping me, have done all above except Open Device Manager and check to make sure all your Drivers are up to date. cannot open this as windows will not load up, if there is another way i will try it. i can open multi things only in android if thats what you mean, the rest wont work. sorry

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

ok, thank you all for trying to help me, i guess i will have to take it to a shop and let them sort it, thanks again

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 23, 2024 Views 3,912 Applies to: