Windows 10 ver 1809 Black screen after a while from installation!

Hey folks,

So I am an IT student and I know enough about computers and how they work. One day my friend came up to me and told me that he is having a problem with Windows 10 the last version, every time he installs Windows 10 it will stay on for a couple minutes and then it will turn all black suddenly and whenever he tries to reboot, it will take him to a blue recovery screen that says 'Windows hasn't loaded correctly'. So I told him to bring his PC to me and I will see what the problem is and hopefully fix it. When he brought it to me I asked him if he installed anything that messes up the copy of windows and he said no. I tried myself to install a new and a fresh copy of Windows 10. It stayed working without any errors for a couple minutes, then suddenly the screen turned all black and the computer restarted by itself to the blue recovery screen that says 'Windows hasn't loaded correctly'. Afterward, I tried to check every single component in the computer for any problems with special programs to do so and I checked the RAM's, Hard Drive (HDD), GPU, PSU. I did that just to make sure that all components are healthy and that there are no problems with them. I checked everything and it turned out that everything was working properly and there were absolutely no problems with any of the components. So I thought that the problem is definitely from the software or the Windows 10 copy that I'm installing, so I tried to download a new copy to make sure that I have the latest one. When it finished downloading, I installed it on my friend's computer and as always it didn't work and it kept doing what it was doing before with the black and blue screen afterward. I literally tried everything and nothing worked out. When I started the start-up repair option at the blue recovery screen that says 'Windows didn't load correctly', it did not work and it kept going back to its original state. I tried to see if there is another copy of the Reg files in the RegBack folder but it was empty so the answer is no. I tried to reset the RAM's and the GPU (by pulling them out and putting them back in after a couple seconds) But I had no luck with that. I tried another idea to make sure that the problem is coming from the software itself, the idea was to install a fresh copy of Windows 7 and surprisingly it actually worked without any errors or problems at all, even when I tried to install all required drivers. I was sure then that the problem is caused by Windows 10 itself. I tried everything as I mentioned before and nothing worked sadly. So if anyone knows another solution that really works that I did not try, please let me know it.

Thanks a lot!

Video of the problem: https://youtu.be/vHaj3g_7srU

Hi, DarkProvider

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

To know what exactly is causing the crashes, I need to analyze minidumps.
Go to C:\Windows\Minidump
Zip the contents of the folder corresponding to date and time of your crashes.
Upload the content to Onedrive or any other file sharing site for me to locate the problem
If you need help to generate Minidump
Check this link:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there and thanks for helping,

So I just accessed the safe mode and generated the Minidump file along side to the specs of the whole machine and I uploaded everything to Onedrive and here is the link: System and Info - OneDriveSpecs

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I can not download the Minidump file, you have to upload to OnDrive and give permission to see it, in the link that I sent you, explain how to do it

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright, Imsorry for that, I forgot to make it for everyone. Now you can access it. System Specs and Info

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Apparently the problem is in the Nvidia Video drivers, try to update the Video drivers. If this does not work, then you have to try previous versions of that driver.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

So I went and uninstalled all drivers and reinstalled the newest ones but unfortunately, it did not work with the newest driver. I uninstalled that driver and tried with multiple older ones and the problem hasn't changed and I kept getting the blue screen of death saying that there was an error with starting up the graphics card with the current installed driver. What should I do? I tried everything I could at this point. The graphics worked on another machine already...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Check these drivers, I hope it helps.
In Download Location download the corresponding according to operating system.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/geforce-36...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 10, 2019 Views 1,466 Applies to: