Windows 10 - User profile cannot be loaded

Guys I really need help! 

I've been searching on the internet for hours but found no solution.

So today there was a storm in my city while I was using my PC, I was about to turn it off but had to finish something when suddenly the power went off, so I uplugged the computer to prevent a damage.

After 1 hour, when the storm was gone, I started my computet but as it was loading my account it kept saying "The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded"

So as I said, I looked up on the internet, find some solutions but in order to do those I either need to have another WORKING user account or boot up in safe mode. The problem is I have no other account but this admin account that got corrupted, so I tries booting up in safe mode but it didnt work (neither with network, with command prompt nor just simple safe mode), it said "sihost.exe unknown hard error.

I tried automatic repair, system image recovery (from Windows RE) but neither helped.

I also tried system recovery but after 60% it stopped and said system restore failed due to an error (it didnt't say what kind of error)

So now I'm stuck at the account choosing scene and can't do anything..

Oh and btw, I once had the same problem a few months ago but I think I just did automatic repair and it fixed it.

Sorry about this, can't delete it lol

|

\ /

I also tried system recovery 

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Hello,

The standard account is an elevated restricted user account that can be a local account or a Microsoft account. It can help protect your computer by preventing users from making changes to the system that affects everyone who uses the computer. To enable the hidden admin account, kindly follow these steps:

1. From the lock screen, click the Power icon.
  2. While pressing the Shift key, click Restart to boot your computer to the Windows Recovery Environment screen.
  3. Under Choose an option, select Troubleshoot.
  4. Then select Advanced options.
  5. In the Advanced options, select Command Prompt.
  6. Then copy and paste this: net user /add [username] [password].
  7. Hit Enter.

Note: Make sure that the username and password that you will create is the one that you would like to use already. Then try to sign in again using the new user account.

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

20 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2024 Views 6,584 Applies to: