Windows 10 stuck on login screen

when i am in the welcome screen and i click ,the screen turns blur and i cant access the login screen.i tried removing my password using cmd but it says that windows folder doesnt exist in any drive.ctrl+alt+delete doesnt work,i also had a problem in which the screen turns black but i fixed it.
Hi Lt,

I am R-ney, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. I'll be glad to help you today.

Please try to boot to Advanced Startup Option. Follow the method in Option6. If it did not boot using that method, kindly use Option5.
How to Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2294-boot-a...

Then when you are in there try do start-up repair.
Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Repair
Wait for the repair to finish. Check if it fixes the issue.

If it did not fix the issue kindly boot again in Advanced Boot Options. Then when you are in there try do system restore.
Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - System Restore
Check to see if you have a restore point you can go back to
Wait for the process to finish.

If that's not applicable in your end, you can try to access safe mode. Boot again in Advanced Boot Options..
go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart
Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode
When you are in safe mode do the following steps.
1. Press Windows Key then type CMD right click and run as administrator.
2. At the Command Prompt, type the command below and press Enter to run a full system scan and have SFC attempt repairs:
sfc /scannow
3. Leave the Command Prompt window open until the command completes, which may take some time.
4. After its done scanning. Try next the dism scan by entering the command below. DISM checks your Windows component store for corruption and automatically fix any problems it finds.
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
5. Allow the command to finish running before closing the Command Prompt window. This may take five to ten minutes. It’s normal for the progress bar to stay at 20 percent for a while, so don’t worry about that.
6. Restart your PC afterwards.

I hope this information helps, please let me know if you have any concern or questions.

Sincerely,

R-ney Albarando
Independent Advisor

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 6, 2024 Views 2,024 Applies to: