Windows 10- stuck as administrator

I have a Windows 10 laptop, and im currently stuck as administrator.  When I open the settings menu and click "your info" the option to "sign in with a Microsoft account instead" is there.  When I click it, a grey window appears onscreen for about half a second, then disappears.  If I click "family and other people" then "add someone else to this pc", again, a grey appears onscreen for about half a second and then disappears...  I'm currently at a loss about what to do.  Please help.  
Have you tried to use a different user profile and check if the issue persist? Are there any changes made on the account before this issue? How about the PC, any changes? What troubleshooting steps you did as of the moment?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I can't pick a different user profile due to the problem noted above.  I haven't tried any troubleshooting steps because I really dont know where to begin.

An out months ago my computer bricked and needed a HDD replacement.  I haven't used it much and didnt notice this problem till now.  

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 26, 2021 Views 2,664 Applies to: