Windows 10 not login with Office 365 account

Hello

I have a problem with my Windows 10, after a domain change my Windows and Office applications doesn't login with my Office 365 account.

In Office applications a resolve this problem by deactivating modern login in regedit  and after this Office applications now can login but Windows 10 not like, One Note for Windows 10 or Windows Store.

I see this log in windows events and a event ID 1098.

Request: authority: https://login.microsoftonline.com/common, client: d3590ed6-XXXX-XXXX-aeff-aad22XXXX01c, redirect URI: ms-appx-web://Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin/S-1-15-2-3445**** DOMAIN\my.user Error: 0xCAA5001C Token broker operation failed.
Operation name: RequestToken, Error: -2147023584 (0x80070520), Description: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.

A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.

Logged at webaccountprocessor.cpp, line: 532, method: AAD::Core::WebAccountProcessor::ReportOperationError.
2019-01-09 20:20:25 mypc.DOMAIN INFO 325 DOMAIN\my.user Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_cw5n1h2txyewy is registered in good state, skip re-registering it
2019-01-09 20:20:25 mypc.DOMAIN INFO 325 DOMAIN\my.user Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_cw5n1h2txyewy is registered in good state, skip re-registering it
2019-01-09 20:20:25 mypc.DOMAIN ERROR 1098 DOMAIN\my.user Error: 0x80070520 A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.

Thank you.

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Try join Windows 10 devices to Azure AD following this post:
https://aadguide.azurewebsites.net/aadjoin/

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 4, 2020 Views 1,706 Applies to: