Windows 10 lost activation after 3 days

I have upgraded to windows 10 pro on july 29,2015 using regular windows update from win7 genuine machine and it said windows is activated.

from today its stating that windows is not activated and had a activate button. very strange.

I clicked on it multiple times now the activate button is gone but it says call support.

the url microsoft/devices says I have two hp laptops under my account. but I have only one hp laptop. lots of confusion adding up. 

Anyone please help.

Sorry guys, I think it solved the issue by itself.

After posting my question I restarted my PC. It said windows update is in progress and restarted and again continued updating windows and restarted. 

Once I logged in , Its now saying windows is activated and now all apps like store, mail , calendar , maps , groove doesnot crashes.

Not sure if this will happen again !!!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi all. Experiencing the same issue (with the same conditions - upgrade from Win7, etc. except that windows 10 has no MSA connected to it). Still waiting for updates to complete and will check if the problem's gone.

Also, as mac.manoj has mentioned, there're a lot (5) machines associated with my primer account... I believe that MS/Windows associates your MSA with any machine you have an account with this Passport.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 18, 2019 Views 279 Applies to: