Windows 10 Login Screen Photo Links?

On my Windows 10 login screen, I have Windows Spotlight images active.  Before I click any button and the login prompt appears, there are a couple web links with facts related to the photo, as well as an option in the top right screen to indicate whether I like a photo or not.  After I click any button, these options disappear and the login prompt appears.  Is there a way to go back to these options before I log in?  Here is an image to show what I am referring to.

Hi,

Disabling this option from the lock screen is easy. Kindly follow these steps in order to remove/disable this option:

1. From the Start menu, click Settings or gear icon.
  2. Click the Personalization menu from the Settings menu.
  3. Go to the Lock screen from the Personalization menu.
  4. Look for Get fun facts, tips and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen, then click the radio button to turn it off.

You can always enable it by following the steps above if you wish to put it back.

Let us know if this helps.

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

My question is not how to disable this feature, but how to find out more information about the photo itself?  Sometimes there are links on the screen but they disappear if I try to log in.

22 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

We encourage you to submit your issue using the Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a feedback item we gather additional details and information about your issue that will help determine what’s causing it and address it. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback items. 

For more information on Feedback Hub, see our support article and YouTube video

In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:  

1. On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app  

2. Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback  

3. Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory  

4. Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when you’re done  

5. Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit  

6. Click Continue using Feedback Hub  

7. Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear)  

8. Open the item you submitted, then click Share  

9. Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like https://aka.ms/<unique link>)

Let us know if you need additional help.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 25, 2024 Views 9,434 Applies to: