Windows 10 apps open but do not display on desktop

My settings on windows 10 is opening on my tab below on my screen but not opening. Iv tried multiple ways to solve this issue and was wondering if their would be any ways to fix this?

Hello DanijelaRadosevic,

Good day! I'm John Dev a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you. When was the last time it worked properly?

Do you have a secondary monitor connected? If so, please try disconnecting it and see if the issue persists.

If this doesn't work, Open Settings then Press and Hold the Left Shift key on your keyboard. Right click the Settings app on the taskbar. Select Move then use the left and right arrows on your keyboard to move to the center.

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Kind regards,

John DeV
Independent Advisor
I hope you can respond to me within two days, I would appreciate it. This will allow me to see and be notified of your response.

19 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried 1st option then I used the second for it to work but overall it was great thanks for the help!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello DanijelaRadosevic,

Great, I am happy that worked. If you do not have any concerns, feel free to mark only the response that helped you as most helpful and have a moment to rate my support I would appreciate it. This will help other people who are facing the same problem.

You are welcome. Stay safe and have a great day!

Kind regards,

John DeV
Independent Advisor
I hope you can respond to me within two days, I would appreciate it. This will allow me to see and be notified of your response.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 5, 2024 Views 4,144 Applies to: