windows 10 administrator cmd access denied

hi,i am learning bash scripting.so like said in teaching books about bash script I tried this below command as a administrator from administrator cmd.Dont know why I searched it in google that but it simply said that I have to open cmd like search it then click left click from mouse then choose administrator option then some promt will pop up then hit yes to open a administrator cmd I did exactly.and I am sure that I am doing this in administrator cmd but don't know why I am getting access denied

Hi,

Software conflicts and folder permission issues are two of the possible reasons why you're receiving "Access is denied." error when running a command on CMD. We would like to know if you're getting the same error when trying to execute the command on a different path or folder.

In rare cases, anti-virus programs affect the performance of command prompt. For this reason, we suggest temporarily disabling your anti-virus software and see if the issue persists. You can also check if the Read & Execute option under Permissions for SYSTEM of C:\Windows\system32 folder is allowed. To do this, right-click the C:\Windows\system32 folder, select Properties, and go to the Security tab.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

38 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 14, 2024 Views 36,590 Applies to: