Win 10 ProWorkstation OEM Productkey not accept

Hallo

I have buy a new win 10 pro for Workstation with diffrent Installation Option how win 10 s and s N to win 10 pro and N. As first i install the S but it was very unlike with updates so i install pro. in this installations the product key work after i install one of my old win pro product keys or something this way. but now because i take as first Option win pro N no Option to read any kinde of my oem License key wich have to create win 10 pro for Workstation, i have done any way but ist ever same two error codes actually

0xc004f050

in first Registration i have read on my Microsoft account Adminsistrator, but now just read my Name. Why i have lost my Administrator device? Why my License key nomore work? And nearby i lost a big file in One note because i delet it on my Computer and take it out of trash but there are all files gone, than i go to one note and there the files was in trash and i take it out of trash but it was too late all file nomore on place. 

have i lost my adminstrator key with datalost on OneNote? 

thanks for answer

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi V8JL,
in most countries user cannot install OEM for his own needs unfortunately.
Please read system builder license agreement (it is on the back side of OEM pack - you'll see you need to use ADK during installation and to sell a PC after this installation.
What exactly did you buy? Is it a pack shown on picture?
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi V8JL

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Open Start, type: CMD
Right click CMD
Click Run as administrator

At the prompt, type: slmgr.vbs /dlv
Hit Enter

Take a screenshot of the resulting dialog then post in a reply here.

Learn how:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...
Best regards,
Andre Da Costa
Independent Advisor for Directly

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Igor

Im in Swiss when im correct (im not shure) is in Germany the use as enduser legal, i think ist same for swiss, because when its not they didnt sell it in official store. what im doing this way, i make the support to my self. 

But true my support not really work for me today because i never use a ADK, and when im reminde me back to my Windows 7 pro it was to a ADK but is still working without of any troubles.

My Case Looking same how your Picture but inside the key i read:

HZV-00060 THIS IS NOT A COA.

I test now to run ADK.

Why my Key not get read from System im not undertand.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

What i see it in the Retail Channel. The System bevor with Win 10 Pro Edition was in other Channel  with a other Name.

How can reset the Retailchannel? Just when is important to reset.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Because what you currently have is a non 'N' edition of Windows 10 Pro Workstation installed, you won't be able to convert it.

You would first need to perform a custom install of Windows 10 Pro Workstation over your current installation.

So, the first step is to install a non-N edition of Windows 10 Pro, after setup is complete.

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Change the product key
Enter the Windows 10 Pro Workstation product key.
Best regards,
Andre Da Costa

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Because what you currently have is a non 'N' edition of Windows 10 Pro Workstation installed, you won't be able to convert it.

You would first need to perform a custom install of Windows 10 Pro Workstation over your current installation.

So, the first step is to install a non-N edition of Windows 10 Pro, after setup is complete.

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Change the product key
Enter the Windows 10 Pro Workstation product key.

Hallo Andrey

Thank you for tip, i will test this option now. 

very logic option. Convert a non N version with a install overwrithe of a N version. is this mean a update or use installation from win, not from bios start up?

Or im doing understand wrong?

I repeat:

installed is a win 10 pro for Workstation (productkey is work)

now i get to windowsinstaller on system and make a new installation (did not work because N not a option)

start from bios run installer, all what i can do is looking for upgrade to N version.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, you would have to return the license you bought, because that is no going to work and purchase a N edition of Windows 10 Pro Workstation.

Use the diagnostic Windows 10 Pro for Workstation N key and upgrade that installation:

Windows 10 Pro Workstations N 9FNHH-K3HBT-3W4TD-6383H-6XYWF

After upgrading, you can then enter your retail/OEM Windows 10 Pro Workstation N key.

The current Windows 10 Pro Workstation product key you have will not work.
Best regards,
Andre Da Costa

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for answer Andre

i found just one Option to use my product key. i have to ask Microsoft Windows store support to delet the win 10 pro for Workstation License get activated because they is now fix in store. when ist possible for them to delet the active key i can Maybe install a n Version for my productkey.

Thanks for your support

I not think actually to take this key from you. but thanks anyway for fast Option.

best regards

Jonathan

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately Swiss law is separate from Germany judgements. AFAIK there are decrees of courts in Germany allowing this (not law!) and sure they .does not have legal force in Swiss.

Installation may work but this does not confirm legality, even activation does not confirm it. See EULA:
Successful activation does not confirm that the software is genuine or properly licensed.
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Than ist not a legal copy of Windows. So my seller have sell me illegal copy?  But the installation is now from iso Microsoft download and the key can get read from Microsoft Windows server. so with this use of software i didnt belife that is a juristic Problem.

My Place is active in swiss and and the License get activated in swiss so when Microsoft that issue not report a illegal use of software and didt not use it as immportant issue, i see no trouble, because when it is they have to give that masseg to the user, but they do not, so i can say ist now ok.

Nearby: I have again install the Windows S Version and come back to the AAOEM License and update to pro for Workstation and can delet the Player how in version s or nearby same, and my License get accept.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2019 Views 399 Applies to: