Why room finder option in Microsoft Outlook Meeting vanishes when I installed Navisworks software?

Hello Guys,

This is Antony working as a IT technician in a private company. Recently some users are coming with one common issue which is in Windows 10 Enterprise "Room Finder" option misses on their PC. I spent some time on one PC and foud that issue occurs due to conflict between "Navisworks" software and Microsoft Outlook 365. Because I installed softwares one by one and did a restart to them then I opened everytime Outlook application "Room Finder" and confirmed it is okay. But, only after installing "Navisworks" software "Room Finder" in meeting option vanishes. I formatted the device four times for this troubleshooting. I have done all basic troubleshooting but the issue remains same. Moreover, when I installed "Navisworks" software, Microsoft Exchange Add-in was missing in the Outlook add-in section. And, I can't add it mannually.

Is there any connection between "Navisworks" software and Microsoft Outlook 365?

Kindly help me out from this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Antony Ajay.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2023 Views 8 Applies to: