Why is Windows 10 the worst operating system ever released by Microsoft

Why? Literally why is this garbage out there.

Windows 10 is the absolute biggest  pile of F******* Sh****** I have ever had the misfortune of using.

I actually had to come here to vent my fury, the hours of lost productivity because of this disease of an operating system. I wish it was an isolated issue but it isn't. I've had trouble with Windows 10 on tablets, laptops AND DESKTOPS.

Why? seriously?

Infuriating windows 10 updates that take FOREVER and often screw up drivers/functionality

Constant driver issues, find me a Windows 10 PC where you can get a normal microphone to work on any fu***** jack port

Constant locking up with apps, how? I've ran it on Core i5, Core i7 and Core i9 with 16gb / 32gb RAM, M2 SSD and it still crashes? And this is from a CLEAN INSTALL, no anti-virus other than the diatribe rubbish that comes with Windows 10

Constant Notifications

Horrible Clunky Start Menu

Horrible integration with One Drive

I've had issues with Windows 10 on EVERY DEVICE I have ever used with this rubbish. I brought a BRAND NEW LINX TABLET from eBuyer that shipped with Windows 10, after first boot it did a load of Windows 10 updates and low and behold all of the USB's stopped working, because the tablet had a keyboard pad that connected at the bottom that also stopped working, I was never able to get the USBS working again even after restoring the first driver. I had to return the tablet.

I brought a brand new Lenovo YOGA that also came with this shoddy operating system. Running an i5 with 16gb Ram and M2 SSD and guess what, it struggled. I had constant driver issues with the video card. Windows 10 did a series of updates and fu***** itself, I had to do a clean install of Windows 10. Just when I thought all was good I couldn't get the onboard MIC to work, no matter WHAT I DID. I brought a USB MIC which was running REALTEK drivers, guess what? It wouldn't work. It installed and was recognised by Windows 10 and the bundled software but no recording.

I brought a new ZOOSTORM PC from eBAY running an i7, 32gb Ram, M2 SDD. It also came with Windows 10 diarrhea edition. Spent hours installing all of my software, photoshop, CAD the works. Did a round of updates and the internet stopped working. WIFI wouldn't connect, tried a different WIFI adapters and Windows wouldn't accept the drivers, had to connect via Ethernet then I had constant issues with Microsofts lovely built in Virus and Threat protection.

I have given up.

What a TERRIBLE OS, Microsoft you should be ashamed for putting this f****** piece of s***** of a cun***** operating system out there.

I love windows 10  installed asus r542uq-dm153  i5 7200u 8gb ram , but I not got issue 

I also installed windows 10   on  core 2 duo processor with mi g41 chipset , it fully working with latest updates 

Have you installed windows 10 downloaded from Microsoft website 

download media creation tool directly form Microsoft 

https://software-download.microsoft.com/download/pr/MediaCreationTool1803.exe

and then  run as administrator ,and then follow onscreen , download  the iso file and burn iso using windows 10 burner 

I am working as a Mathematics lecturer in a PU college.
Windows11_Pro_64bit_23H2_buildno_22631.3593_MS.office365_C2R_2401_v17231.20236_Intel_i5_13500_Nvidia3060_12GB_GDDR6_RAM_32GB_5600_Storage8TB.

18 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 12, 2024 Views 7,817 Applies to: