Where to find the files for apps from the Microsoft Store

I'm trying to download clips from Netflix so I can make a video review of Little Witch Academia but I can't find where the program files for Netflix are saved. I downloaded the Netflix app from the store and I thought it would be in either Program files or Program Files 86x but I can't find Netflix in either file
Hello Noble,

My Name is Paul one of the Community Advisor and a Windows User like you. Usually the Apps that is installed through Microsoft Store are installed directly from the Store and they are not downloaded locally.

The Applications are installed inside this Folder:
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder

On the Other hand the User Configuration files for each of the APP are installed inside the C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\Packages folder

Regards,

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Side Question would you know how to get subtitles to work on the windows video player?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Noble,

Windows Media Player cannot read .SRT files for subtitles however there's a 3rd party Codec that you can download and configure to your Windows Media Player and here's the Link that will guide you on how to do it.

https://beebom.com/how-add-subtitles-windows-me...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2024 Views 5,836 Applies to: