Where from do we get pictures for "Like what you see?" feature on Windows 10?

Since I upgraded to W10 on my HPLaptop, when I log in there are these beautiful pictures and in the right hand corner it says "Like what you see?" and gives me the option to say yes or no. My question is where do they come from and how can I see more?

Original title: Sign on Pictures

Answer
Answer

Hi,

We are happy to know you are extremely delighted with our new Spotlight feature on Windows 10 operating system.

I would like to inform that Windows has released a new feature on the operating system called Windows Spotlight for the customers delight. Windows Spotlight feature is available only when your PC is connected to the internet. The pictures on the lock screen changes automatically everyday day, if you are connected to the internet. Windows Spotlight automatically shows images from Bing or promotes some Windows Store applications and shows their images.

For example: Fresh paint.

The pictures may or may not have been photographed in a particular location. The location of the pictures taken from are unknown.

You will find the Spotlight feature in the Settings page under Personalization option.

If you have turned on this feature eventually, you should see a 'Like what you see?' dialog on the lock screen in the upper right-hand corner. Selecting this brings up an 'I like it!' and 'Not a fan' menu choice where you can register your vote.

If you click I want to more option when the lock screen background picture was of nature, Windows 10 will show more pictures of nature on lock screen in the future. That said, it will occasionally show other types of pictures or pictures from other categories as well, but you can click Not a fan option if you like to stop Windows from displaying those kind of pictures on your lock screen.

Hope it helps. Kindly get back to us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

50 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2024 Views 10,706 Applies to: