Where can I download a Wia driver for my epson sylus photo rx600 scanner for windows 7

I can not find where I can download a wia driver for my epson stylus photo rx600 scanner. Where do I go to download it? I do not want to pay money for it, everytime I try a place to download it they want me to download a program and charge me for a driver scanner.
|

Hi Sherry,

I see that you want to download a driver for Epson stylus photo rx600 scanner. I will help you with this issue.

1.What is the make and model of the computer?

2.Did you make any changes to the computer recently?

You may download the drivers from this link: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=35361&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_W_7-32

Let us know if you need further help with any windows issue. We will be glad to help.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Your answer was unhelpful and it is irritating to see you ask questions which were addressed in the question.   I find that rude.  

I too have an Epson Stylus Photo RX 600 all-in 0ne printer on a Windows 8 64 Bit System.   For some reason, the WIA and Twain Drivers seem not to be able to detect that Epson Printer.   Epson says Windows 8 should install it automatically and there is nothing else to do.

There has to be a way to get this to work.

Additionally, I have Adobe Photoshop and that claims it can't load the TWAIN driver.  

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have a CX3200 with exactly the same issue.  Try contacting Epson Tech Support "CONTACT" option and fill out the help by email.  In the process of filling out all their questionnaire, they will provide you a few options to fix the issue before final submission.  If their FAQ section does not help, just submit the helpdesk ticket.

Finally,  talk about RUDE and irritating.  The guy was trying to help and this is the response you provide.  I understand that you provided the information in the title, but I have customer's who do the exact same thing all day long and I just bite my tongue as brining it to their attention would be extremely RUDE and impolite.  How about just thanking the guy for his efforts. 

Finally, thank you Srimadhwa, I had a very similar issue and even though I had already visited the Epson Site, because of your response I went to the Epson site with their Windows 10 FAQ and helpdesk submission I was able to get my issue resolved.  THANKS.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you Srimadhwa, I had a very similar issue and even though I had already visited the Epson Site, because of your response,  I went to the Epson site with their Windows 10 FAQ and helpdesk submission I was able to get my issue resolved.  THANKS.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

In actually looking at the Engineer's question, he did not ask you what type of printer you had.  He asked the following:

1.What is the make and model of thecomputer?

2.Did you make any changes to the computer recently?

Both very valid questions to try and troubleshoot an issue

Now who is RUDE and irritating?

Just tell the engineer thanks and get over yourself.

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated June 16, 2021 Views 8,646 Applies to: