WebCam error (MediaCaptureFailedEvent...)

I receive an error code on the use of the camera (Webcam) failed.  It works fine when I proceed to a hardboot but whenever I close the laptop screen or do a reboot, the Webcam stop working and gives the error code in the subject line. Does anybody at Microsoft as a clue to fix this. Even if I uninstall the drivers or the Webcam, it only works until I shutoff and fold  the screen.  Sorry my English is not perfect.

Thanks!

Hi,

I thank you in advance, the fact of contacting us and the information you provide in your query, is very important to help you more accurately.

The error as it precisely mentions the same, is caused by antivirus conflicts, outdated drivers. among others.

In this case, to correct this incident, perform the steps mentioned in the following links:

Windows can not find or start the camera.
Help for the Camera application and the webcams. Check the "If you have problems with your webcam" section.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17444/...

Tell me if after executing these steps the error still occurs. I will be attentive to your answer.

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Miguel,

I  tried all the steps in both link you gave me. The webcam still not working after I went into sleep mode.

I will try some troubleshooting on  my own but if anybody find a solution for this I would appreciate It and if I find a solution I will post it here.

Thanks

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

try to reinstall the camera application 

I am working as a Mathematics lecturer in a PU college.
Windows11_Pro_64bit_23H2_buildno_22631.3374_MS.office365_C2R_2401_v17231.20236_Intel_i5_13500_Nvidia3060_12GB_GDDR6_RAM_32GB_5600_Storage8TB.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 23, 2023 Views 9,154 Applies to: