was there a recent change to My MSN homepage?

I got on my PC in the morning a few days ago and my MSN homepage format was a jumbled mess. I've tried to change it back but with no luck. I then tried searching to see if others had the same issue and I found none. So did something change, and if so, how do I change MY MSN homepage format back to the way it was?

Hi, I am an Independent Advisor.

"Instructions to set Homepage on MSN:

a. Click on Help and Settings and then Click Settings

b. Click set the homepage and Select choose a web page for the homepage

c. Type the web address you want for homepage Example: http://my.msn.com and then Click Save Changes.

Select the Show Navigation Bar option to see the toolbar:

a. Sign in to MSN.

b. On the View menu, click Navigation Bar, and make sure Show Navigation Bar has a check mark in front of it. If the check mark is missing, click Show Navigation Bar. "

Source link : https://answers.msn.com/thread.aspx?postid=8201...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I know how to set the homepage. That wasn't my question. There was a change in the way my MSN homepage appears. It use to be you could view it in Classic View, or something like that, but now it's just a jumbled mess with stories, news articles, etc, in no order, just thrown all over. This just changed a few days back so to this mess. Now I need to know how to change how it appears.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried checking on the updated Edge, and it does not show any option for classic view but you can try to play along with the settings, on the gear icon page settings then click on the content drop down. Or you can personalize the page to your preference.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 11, 2024 Views 184 Applies to: