User\owner\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Window\eeifugaw\iehehifif.exc

I am using window 10, when I switch my computer, the desk top shows the 2 messages as follow:

User\owner\AppData\Roaming\Windows\eeifugaw\iehehifif.exe

I delete the message By using my cursor successfully, and I can start to operate my computer.

However, when I off and on my computer again, this error reappears again and again. Although I use the "Avira" to scan it, but in vain. How to fix it?

Question Info

Last updated May 13, 2019 Views 14 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
Hi KC, that is the remnants of malware that has already been removed from your system by Defender or your chosen Anti-virus package and just the reference remains . . .

You should run a scan with the free version of MalwareBytes to see if it can remove this errror message . . .

https://www.malwarebytes.com/

Standard Disclaimer This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.