User manual / document / video tutorial on opening up a laptop

Hi,

So I have my brother's old Acer Aspire ES1-571-P56E laptop right now. After a long time of not running it, the laptop is acting sluggish. I'm getting terrible FPS in some low-requirement games. So I decided to upgrade it with a brand new SSD and some extra gigs of RAM.

However I'm trying to do this at my home because I'm worried the guys at the repair shops may install a cracked copy of Windows and I don't want to reinstall Windows again to clean all of that illegal stuff. So I decided to search for some video tutorial or document which shows how to remove the back cover without breaking anything. But unfortunately I wasn't able to find any.

I know I should be asking the Acer forums but I don't really think they're quick-responding like the users here, according to my experience in other forums. If anyone could please share a link to the tutorial, it'd be awesome...

Thanks,

JX313

|
Answer
Answer
Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Here is a video on a complete disassembly of that ES1-571-P56E model of Acer laptop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU6aGk1Lq1M

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 28, 2024 Views 28 Applies to: