Update KB4535102 failing with code 80092004

I am running a 2011 WHS with 8GB RAM, and a Xeon E3-1280 CPU. I have never had update issues in the past, but this latest (KB4535102) has failed each of the dozen times I’ve attempted it. I have diskspace available (354GB) and WU is not providing any direction on the issue, besides a very generic error code. The “Get help with this error” link also does not provide any direction that appears helpful. I’m at the point where I’m considering rolling back to an earlier backup, to see if the update will apply - but don’t want to do that without running down other possible solutions.

Any ideas or support would be appreciated. Thanks in advamce.

|

I am running a 2011 WHS with 8GB RAM, and a Xeon E3-1280 CPU. I have never had update issues in the past, but this latest (KB4535102) has failed each of the dozen times I’ve attempted it. I have diskspace available (354GB) and WU is not providing any direction on the issue, besides a very generic error code. The “Get help with this error” link also does not provide any direction that appears helpful. I’m at the point where I’m considering rolling back to an earlier backup, to see if the update will apply - but don’t want to do that without running down other possible solutions.

Any ideas or support would be appreciated. Thanks in advamce.

To be honest its probably good that its failing as its been such heart ache and head ache for so many others out there.

Just do a Google search on KB4535102 problems.

Or click link below.

https://www.google.com/search?q=KB4535102+problems&rlz=1C1CHBF_enAU877AU877&oq=KB4535102+problems&aqs=chrome..69i57.9808j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Don`t Install.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

42 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 12, 2021 Views 25,277 Applies to: