Unknown file in WindowsApp folder - unable to delete

Hello, after having issues cleaning my windowsApp folder, il discovered inside it another folder called MSIXVC, with inside, a gigantic 54.8Go file called " A23B7721-871B-4AD0-805D-C50F8EAA5363 " , and it's just a file, no extensions, nothing. It's surely a game or a something related to, but i can't delete it, since it said that this file is opened in system. i don't know what this is, since that HDD isn't the one with windows in it, so this WindowsApp directory only have games. 

So i don't know what is it, and if i can delete it.

Any thoughts ?

***moved on english forum***

|
Answer
Answer
I suspect that the unknown file is due to the xbox game pass beta or Metro Exodus, you can uninstall the game to see if the file disappears.
Try with Revo for a more complete clean.
Try Revo uninstaller free:
https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstalle...
The uninstaller will run the program’s own uninstaller then allow the user to run a ‘scan for leftovers’, if the uninstall fails you can still scan for leftovers which will then be akin to a forced uninstall & will remove the program.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Virginia - Time Lady.

8 people found this reply helpful

Was this reply helpful?

Yes
No

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 12, 2021 Views 30,693 Applies to: