Every time I boot up my cpu it says TFGHT is compressed press Ctrl+Alt+Del. It started after I compressed my C: drive, now I am unable to boot up any cd/dvd or enter safe mode only BIOS. Please help solve.
This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
Here is a method I picked up from some other thread:
1. Start your computer from the Windows 7 installation DVD or Repair CD.
2. Select Repair your computer.
3. Load driver.
4. Go to Computer and right click drive where Windows 7 is installed.
5. Select Properties and uncheck "Compress drive to save disk space".
6. Close and restart the computer normally.
457 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.