Every time I boot up my cpu it says TFGHT is compressed press Ctrl+Alt+Del. It started after I compressed my C: drive, now I am unable to boot up any cd/dvd or enter safe mode only BIOS. Please help solve.
Here is a method I picked up from some other thread:
1. Start your computer from the Windows 7 installation DVD or Repair CD.
2. Select Repair your computer.
3. Load driver.
4. Go to Computer and right click drive where Windows 7 is installed.
5. Select Properties and uncheck "Compress drive to save disk space".
6. Close and restart the computer normally.