Touch screen not working on my Lenovo after windows 10 update and now HID-compliant touch is missing

Hi my Lenovo Yoga 11e installed Window 10 version 1909 and since then my touch screen doesnt work. I read other articles about how to fix it and when i went into the device manager and under “human interface devices” there is no HID- compliant touch?! 

how can i reinstall it? Where can i find the driver? 

thankyou in advance for your help

Hello EmNof,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor. I'm sorry to hear that the touch screen of your laptop doesn't work after an update.

You can download your device's driver at https://support.lenovo.com/ph/en/downloads/ds11....

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do more harm than good sometimes.

If reinstalling the drivers doesn't work, you can rollback your Windows 10 to its usable state.

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type control panel, and then choose it from the list of results
2. In the Control Panel search box, type recovery.
3. Select Recovery > Open System Restore.
4. In the Restore system files and setting box, select Next.

I hope this helps.

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 6, 2024 Views 5,590 Applies to: