The "system" in task manager causing 100% disk usage when gaming + ~50% usage while watching youtube video (windows 10)

Hi I have a problem with 100% disk usage while playing a game. I only play Black Desert and Statecraft 2 in my pc and every time I opened this game, the "system" in the task manager goes up and causing constant 100% Disk. I usually turn on one game in windows mode and let it run for like 8~ 12 hours every day. I did not experience any unexpected shut down of games & pc nor slow performance of computer & exceptionally high temperature of ssd, cpu, GPU due to this high disk usage but I am worrying that this would affect in a long term. I also checked that the "system" is causing about 35% to 50% usage even I watch hd video from youtube ( I do not experience this problem when I just use internet or Microsoft office). I believe I do not have this high disk usage problem during games before few weeks ago.  I am kind of suspecting recent windows 10 update causing this problem but to be honest I have no idea why and how this problem happen.

Please help me to solve this high disk usage problem.    

cpu: E3 1241v3

ssd: samsung 840 evo 256gb

ram 16gb

gpu: gtx 960

(below images are task manage 39% at watching youtube video & 100% at playing games)

Question Info

Last updated August 19, 2019 Views 5,157 Applies to:

Hi,

To better assist you, we highly suggest that you get in touch with your computer manufacturer.

Regards.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for reply. I built this pc by myself a year ago. I didn't buy it from other places.

Sorry this didn't help.

Try admin cmd wpr -cancel.

If this stopped the problem, then just as discussed here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/100-disk-usage-for/a9f6853e-785c-4cc2-937d-e3cf55a5b6db

Then go into "Privacy" -> "Feedback & Diagnostics",  change it to Enhanced or Basic, it will remove the problem completely.

5 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.