"The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation" when trying to install windows pc health check

Hello, I have downloaded from the microsoft website the PC health check app to check the compatibility of my computer with windows 11. Unfortunatelly whenever I try to execute it i get the message "The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation". I have then tryied to run " gpedit.msc" but it says it was not found and I should make sure I have typed it correctly. Then I looked for the windows powershell and cmd and the computer does not find. I have windows 10 in S mode.

Answer
Answer
Hi Brisa

Thank you for that information, your system is fully compatible with Windows 11, however, because your Windows 10 is in S Mode, you cannot download the Upgrade Assistant to apply the update if you do not switch out of S Mode, you will need to wait for the update to Windows 11to appear in the Settings App

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 20, 2024 Views 4,200 Applies to: