Team owner

My former supervisor created a team but is no longer employed here. How can I change the Owner to me as I am filling in for his position?
Answer
Answer

Hi rbgordon,

If your form supervisor is still in the team, or the team has other owners, you can ask him to click more option > manage team, change your role to owner.

If you can't modify the role in Teams, please kindly contact the administrator of your organization to modify the role in Teams admin center.

Hope this can help you, if there are any unclear, feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Regina                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 28, 2022 Views 0 Applies to: