Taskbar problem

So, all my taskbar icons have moved to the right side of the screen I don't how but my mouse can't access it. as you can see in the picture below, there is another problem..my show hidden icons buttons are not working because when I press it, it doesn't show them.

Edit: Nevermind got it fixed, I went to taskbar setting and moved it to the top of my screen and moved it back to the bottom and it got fixed

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Here are some steps that you may try to fix your issue. My apologies for the long response.

Method 1: Re-register Windows Apps

Run the powershell command with administrator rights
a. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard > Select Task Manager or Right-click on your Windows Taskbar > Select Task Manager
b. In Task Manager click File > Run New Task > A window will appear.

c. Make sure that there is a CHECK on the box beside Create this task with Administrator Privileges > Type powershell > Press Enter

d. In the Admin Powershell window, type or copy the command below and press Enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

e. Let the command run for a few minutes, you should see a lot of details or letters with red color. This is normal. Once it finishes, just close the powershell window.

f. Restart and check.

Method 2: Perform a system restore:

Check the link below and go to the section "Restore from a system restore point":

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

Follow the prompts. Choose the restore point before the problem occurred. Let it finish running. Check your computer after.

NOTE: You won't lose any personal files when doing a System Restore.

Proceed to the next method if the problem still occurs.

Method 3: Perform an in-place upgrade of your Windows 10. What it will do is it rebuilds the system files without deleting any personal files, the use of the in-place upgrade is not just to update the PC, but also to repair system problems. Please follow the steps below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

If you find the suggestions to have worked for you, please mark it as helpful. Feedback definitely helps us all. Let's hope for the best. Stay safe!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 31, 2020 Views 9 Applies to: