Superior performance for video and audio processing unseen on this planet except me

Hi all,

I had a dramatic performance increase in windows 8 regarding audio and visual. I am sure of this since I used this lucky PC for neurofeedback (Brain Machine Interface). Nothing else on the market can come close to what I had, it simply cannot be compared at all. It passed nearly 7 years since then so I am looking to discuss with someone relevant in Microsoft on this topic. You may find more details back then when I was writing about this:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dramatic-performance-increase/d9a720e3-9522-4e3f-bd02-9040143038aa

Dramatic augmentation in terms of visual and audio processing happened on this windows 8. Hope someone will take a serious look on this and help further since it is very important. It happened by pure accident when I made an error while personalizing new Windows 8. No other windows, no other OS or PC made of pure gold can come even close to what I had. It had simply by far superior performance.

Regards

Microsoft doesn't even look at these Windows 8 forums.

Update to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8

Beginning in July 2019, the Windows 8 Store is officially closed. While you can no longer install or update applications from the Windows 8 Store, you can continue using those already installed. However, since Windows 8 has been out of support since January 2016, we encourage you to update to Windows 8.1 for free.

Bill Smithers - Microsoft MVP July 2013 - Dec 2020

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 19, 2023 Views 19 Applies to: