sometimes when i boot up my pc, i see half of my wallpaper is black, and my computer corrupted somehow

sometimes i boot up my pc, and half of my wallpaper is black, and when i try to do that blue box select thing, it removes the black screen, my mouse disconnects my keyboard aswell, and my headset gets audio issues, this only seems to happen to my secondary monitor. normally this issue fixes itself after 3-4 restarts but this time it refuses to, it just opens up my bios menu, and then it greets me with the exact same black wallpaper, disconnected mouse etc. i really need help with this, my GPU is a Radeon rx 6700xt

|

Hi Bjørn Toft,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Based on the original description, the device seems to be experiencing issues related to the abnormal system behavior.

The problem you are currently experiencing seems to be a collection of plural problems, which usually implies the possibility of serious profile corruption or system component corruption.

An accessible Windows desktop environment is a prerequisite for troubleshooting.

Can your device be forced to reboot multiple times to access the Windows Recovery Environment in an attempt to enter Safe Mode?

Windows Recovery Environment or Safe Mode

If Windows Recovery Environment and Safe Mode are not available, you may need to consider contacting a professional offline computer support store.

They may have specialized tools to assist you in backing up your data and installing a new disk in your device and installing a new Windows.

If I misunderstand your situation, feel free to correct me and share the information.

Best Regards,

Kyo.Y - MSFT | Microsoft Community Technical Support

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 29, 2024 Views 15 Applies to: