smart card

Hello,

for some time I try to fix my computer, but whenever I want to do something more this picture shows up... I bought my computer 10 days ago original with Windows 7 on It, but computer by himself started to upgrade to Windows 10 pro. The problem started when I wanted to close my Microsoft account (meanwhile I've recover It). I was signed as an administrator, but for some reason I've changed It to user and now I can't fix It anymore. I don't have to mention that I don't have smart card... Please help

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, In order to assist you in a better way please answer the below questions. 

1. Did you install Advanced System care 8 and your PC?

Advanced System Care is a system tune-up and tweak tool for Windows operating system developed and published by IObit. Its main functionality as declared by the developer includes deleting junk files, reinforcing system perform.

If you have installed I suggest you to remove this program from program files and check if it helps.

To remove the program completely go to

"C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced Systemcare 8\ASC.exe" /manual/SkipUac

Remove the program, restart your PC and check if it helps.

If you have not installed this program I suggest you to run a full scan using Windows Defender and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Mr. Kiran,

thanks for the answer but unfortunately it was not helpful. When I try to uninstall as you told me to, this appears:

computer doesn't allow me to uninstall anything. I've noticed that at the top of this picture always stands "User account control"... maybe the problem is that I'm not the administrator, but I've tried to change It and computer doesn't allow it as well. I've tried it this way: Safe Mode with Command Prompt... type net user administrator/active:yes Enter, net user administrator<Password> Enter... and there was access denied (or something like this)

I'm very sad and frustrated about it... :(

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Mr. Kiran,

thanks for the answer but unfortunately it was not helpful. When I try to uninstall as you told me to, this appears:

computer doesn't allow me to uninstall anything. I've noticed that at the top of this picture always stands "User account control"... maybe the problem is that I'm not the administrator, but I've tried to change It and computer doesn't allow it as well. I've tried it this way: Safe Mode with Command Prompt... type net user administrator/active:yes Enter, net user administrator<Password> Enter... and there was access denied (or something like this)

I'm very sad and frustrated about it... :(

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 25, 2019 Views 234 Applies to: