Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 Starter?

Is there a Service Pack 1 version for Windows 7 Starter.

There is no Screen Print function in my Windows 7 Starter and I'm hoping that this has been corrected.

Print Screen doesn't 'print the screen' but copies the screen to the clipboard -http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Take-a-screen-capture-print-screen

<DaveCollins12804> wrote in message news:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...

Is there a Service Pack 1 version for Windows 7 Starter.

There is no Screen Print function in my Windows 7 Starter and I'm hoping that this has been corrected.

Graham Mayor - Word MVP
www.gmayor.com
Posted via the Communities Bridge
http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/
Graham Mayor (Microsoft Word MVP 2002-2019)
For more Word tips and downloads visit my web site
https://www.gmayor.com/Word_pages.htm

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, there is a Service Pack 1 windows 7 starter with Print Screen option. The reason I am saying this is because in your keyboard, you will see a key that might say " PrtSc ". And that is abbreviated Print Screen.

Well the steps to take a picture of your screen is by pressing the " PrtSc " key and then go to paint and paste your image to paint and you will see whatever you just took a screenshot. And to take a screen shot to a particular program that is open ( like Google Chrome) and you don't want to see the taskbar but just the window, you hold down " Alt " key and press " PrnSc " and then go to paint and paste and you will see the program windows but not the taskbar.

Hope it help.

And also it might be abbreviated in many different ways. But I am not sure if it goes to all keyboards but I see that the print screen key also has something that says " SyrRq " but I am not sure what is means but any way, I guess finding that will make it much easier to find the print key. And also it may be even MUCH easier to find it because it's always next to the F12 key (also not sure if it goes for all keyboards).

If you can't find it in your keyboard, might want to check the on - screen keyboard to see if it's there. In my on - screen keyboard, I see the " PrtSc " key so I hope you find it.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

There is no such thing as Windows 7 Starter, but SP1 for Windows 7 is linked from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/service-packs-download#sptabs=win7
Graham Mayor (Microsoft Word MVP 2002-2019)
For more Word tips and downloads visit my web site
https://www.gmayor.com/Word_pages.htm

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

There is no such thing as Windows 7 Starter

Wait, can you explain me what do you mean by this. Are you taking about that there is no windows 7 starter with SP1 or that it's not possible to get SP1 in a windows 7 starter? I am not fighting or trying to show of but I am interested in what your saying and  I am trying to make this clear ( also wanting to know your thoughts about windows 7 starter, I am also not made at you. Just to let you now). And also I have a windows 7 Starter that has SP1. And also I erase my name in paint, just to let you to know. And also I took this picture by hold pressing Alt key and then pressing the PrtSc key. Then going to paint and paste it there so I can show it to you. Oh, and DaveCollins12804, to see what type on computer you have, you go to the start menu and type winver and then a program will show up so you go to winver and it will show you what type of computer you have. Mine is windows 7 starter as you can see.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh and Graham Mayor, I am not mad at you or angry at you but I just want you to explain why you say that there is no such thing as windows 7 starter. I am a little confuse on what your saying but all I am asking you is that can you please explain, please? Is it because you had a windows 7 starter and now you hate it or something? It really doesn't bothers me that you hate it or whatever but yea, everyone has there own opinion including me. so whatever you say I will respect it. But PLEASE don't forget to explain me what your talking about that there's no such thing as windows 7 starter, I want to know why you are saying this, okay?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

There is no such thing as Windows 7 Starter

Is it something deep, like "the whole life is just a dream of a machine", or something stupid like "I don't Google because I'm never wrong"?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How I can my lost word starter on Windows 7

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Steve,

Can you gave us further detail about your issue in Windows 7?

Regards,

Angelo Bar

Microsoft Community

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 20, 2023 Views 4,677 Applies to: