Search highlights aren't appearing in search box on Windows 11

Hi all,

I have been used to search highlights appearing on my Windows 10 search box and it used to show up whenever I clicked the search button on my Windows 11 laptop. I had noticed that the latest build of Win 11 would display the search highlight graphics on the new search box on my work computers.

However, after updating my personal Win 11 laptop to the current build (22621.1413), I am now unable to see search highlights at all. I have already gone into Search permissions and made sure that 'Show search highlights' is enabled. I still cannot get it to appear. Reboots don't make a difference and I have exhausted all Windows updates.

Is there anything else I can do to force it to appear as it should? It's extremely frustrating.

Thank you.

Answer
Answer
Hello Joel,

Good day! I'm John Dev a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

Please check and try Shawn Brink's tutorial guide in the link below on How to Turn On Search Highlights
https://www.elevenforum.com/t/enable-or-disable...

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Kind regards,

John DeV
Independent Advisor

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 10, 2024 Views 1,847 Applies to: